Sold!: Contact for price
"Whitehaven Cottage" 1905-06
Combining timeless period charm with a sought-after position, this comfortable yet semi -original double fronted Victorian home presents a wonderful opportunity to convert a character residence into a dream home of personal distinction and style. Situated within walking distance to the CBD, Geelong Railway Station and Pakington Street's vibrant cafe & shopping strip.
- Situated in a high popular area just 1km kilometre from the city & 950m from the Geelong railway station
- Flexible living with three bedrooms or two plus study
- High ceilings, open fire places, central hallway, ducted heating
- Spacious eat in kitchen, original wood stove & updated gas upright stove
- Additional out buildings with laundry and storage facilities
- Corner access with potential to add off street parking (STCA)
- Ideal investment prospect currently returning $260p.w until May 25th or with vacant possession available, renovate and add your own touch!
- Block size: 267m2 approx.
For an inspection please call Justin Potter on 0403 326 414.