Sold!: Contact for price
Gracing a large block of approx. 986sqm this brick veneer home is surrounded by magnificent well maintained gardens. Showcasing plants to entice butterflies and bird life, with fruit trees, a vegetable garden, gazebo and three rainwater tanks equal to 9000 litres of storage, this is an excellent property for garden/permaculture enthusiasts. It is conveniently located with only a short walk to Minerva Rd shops, bakery, cafA©s, primary and secondary schools, public transport & close to the Ring Road, CBD and Shannon Avenue shopping precinct.
* Hydronic heating throughout, insulated
* Re-roofed, re-wired, re-plumbed
* Enclosed front porch to good size entry foyer
* Large lounge room, decorative cornices
* Generous bedroom, full ensuite & walk-in-robe
* Study with built-in-desk & heating
* Laundry, 2nd w/c, utility/storage room
* Renovated Kitchen/meals with Miele appliances
dishwasher & mobile island bench
* Separate bungalow with kitchen sink/cupboards, shower
& basin, ideal for the independent family member
* Bright Studio/home office or ideal as a 3rd bedroom
* Side drive to carport, garage /workshop with toilet & basin.